Your shopping cart is empty.
Every artist handles commissions differently but this is how it works with me:
1. We discuss the location or subject matter that is special to you or someone you love. I like to hear the STORY behind the commission as it helps me know your vision and inspires me during the painting process. I will offer my own professional advice on what will work artistically.
2. We finalize the DIMENSIONS and PRICE of the custom painting. Pricing is largely based on size, but it also can be influenced by the subject matter. Ultimately, you know your budget and wall space and will decide what size of painting you want, but I can help you think through the process if you have any uncertainties.
3. If you have PHOTOS you can share them with me via email or hardcopy. If you don't have photos and it is feasible, I can take photos and/or paint on location.
4. We discuss COMPLETION DATE. I don't usually guarantee a completion date but if you have a particular date in mind I will need to know that up front so we can work that out.
5. After I have worked on the painting and it is almost completed I will contact you for FEEDBACK. You can review and share your feedback which we can discuss. I will work on edits (if there are any) and show you the completed painting. Once you have given your final approval I will finalize the painting for purchase.
6. We arrange pickup of painting or shipment at time of PAYMENT. You enjoy and show all your friends :)
If you would like to talk with me about doing a commission for you please use the Contact page.
This presence of this badge signifies that this business has officially registered with the Art Storefronts Organization and has an established track record of selling art.
It also means that buyers can trust that they are buying from a legitimate business. Art sellers that conduct fraudulent activity or that receive numerous complaints from buyers will have this badge revoked. If you would like to file a complaint about this seller, please do so here.
This website provides a secure checkout with SSL encryption.
The Art Storefronts Organization has verified that this Art Seller has published information about the archival materials used to create their products in an effort to provide transparency to buyers.
All Jed Dorsey Fine Art prints are printed with archival inks on archival surfaces to guarantee the highest quality and longest lasting product available. What are Archival Prints? "Archival-Prints" are Museum-quality Fine-Art reproductions. Sometimes called "Giclee Prints", these artworks are made with an ultra-high-resolution fine-art printer, using the very finest archival inks and papers. Independant testing by Wilhelm Imaging Research Inc. (a world-leader in image-longevity testing) has established that these "Archival-Prints" will last more than 200 years before any noticable shift in color integrity occurs. They are truly "Museum-quality Fine-Art reproductions". Please remember that even though these archival prints are truly amazing, it is still best to keep ALL artwork - prints and originals - away from direct sunlight.
This is only visible to you because you are logged in and are authorized to manage this website. This message is not visible to other website visitors.
Click on any Image to continue
Below, select which favorite lists you would like to save this product into.
Thanks for visiting my site!
Enter your email below to gain access to:
- Exclusive first look at new paintings -
- Exclusive discount offers -
- Plus, automatically receive 10% off your first order -
You can unsubscribe from the mailing list at any time.